You can apply via our e-service (in Swedish) or the form (in English).
Carefully fill out your application so that you do not need to add anything.
You must provide a lot of information
For example, you must fill in details on
- you as applicant
- the one you believe must move
- the claim and the background of your claim
- interest and compensation for costs you have incurred.
Important to describe the claim
Describe the grounds of your claim in detail. Otherwise, you may need to supplement your application and your matter will take longer. Some examples of what you can write:
"Rent for March 20XX with due date XX February 20XX, invoice number XXXX has not been paid."
"Tenant X disturbs the neighbours by XXX, despite several reprimands. The disturbances have occurred on the following dates: X January, X January, and X February between the hours of XX.XX and XX.XX."
You must attach copies showing that
- you have notified the social welfare board — applies when the tenant or tenant-owner has not paid their rent or fee or disturbs the neighbours
- the social welfare board has received information about the eviction.
If you have already given the tenant or tenant-owner notice, you should also attach
- a copy of the notice of termination
- proof that the person or company has received the notice of termination (been served).
Costs you want compensation for
You can claim compensation for costs, such as the application fee and your own or the representative's work.
Take a position
Now you must consider whether we should implement (enforce) the eviction if the claim is determined. If you don't request enforcement now, you are only applying for a decision (verdict). You can use the decision as basis for applying for enforcement later on.
Please note about costs
The tenant or tenant-owner must primarily pay costs for, for example, packing, transport, and storage. If they are unable to pay, you are responsible for the costs of packing and transport, but not for storage.
You may need to pay an advance before we carry out the eviction. You may also have to pay if you want a special lock on the door.
Fees and costs
Review and sign
Review your application and make any changes. After that, you sign your application using an e-ID or sign the form. Send it digitally or by post.