The fees we charge are supposed to cover the costs of a case. It is the government that decides on the size of the charges.
You have a claim
Fees — to determine your claim (order to pay or judicial assistance)
Type of application
What is it about?
Order to pay
European Order for Payment
Get paid (within the EU)**
Get someone to do something, such as return property or move (eviction)
Get help to move (remove) an unlawful settlement, or get back or remove property
* Even if you withdraw your application, you must pay the fee.
** Please note that we will not start processing the matter until you have paid. In case of late or non-payment, we dismiss your application.
You may also have to pay an additional cost if you send your application to us and the one you have a claim against lives in another EU country.
Fees — for implementing a decision (enforcement)
Type of application
What is it about?
Get paid or get someone to do something
Get help to move (remove) an unlawful settlement
SEK 300 per person identified, max SEK 3 000
Annual basic fee for implementing (enforcing) decisions
The basic fee for applying for enforcement is SEK 600 per year and case. You may also have to pay other costs for us to implement the decision. The fee is higher for, for example, application for relocation of unlawful settlement (removal).
The general rule is that the person who has the debt (the debtor) must pay the basic fee. If they cannot pay, we will invoice you. If money is received in your case from, for example, attachment, you will get back the fee.
You pay two basic fees if you apply for us to implement (enforce) two cases, such as eviction and for someone to pay a debt.
The case is ongoing until you withdraw it or get paid
Your case is ongoing until it is fully paid or remedied. If you do not want us to continue processing the case, you must withdraw it. If you withdraw the case, you will receive an invoice for the unpaid fees.
No basic fee in case of damages or maintenance
You who apply for damages in a criminal case or maintenance allowance pay no fee.
Fees in case of sale
There are different fees depending on what the case is about. Contact us if you need more information.
You can claim compensation for costs
You can claim compensation for costs in your application to determine a claim (order to pay or judicial assistance).
Compensation for costs
You can claim compensation for costs for
- work performed by you or your representative (max SEK 380 for order to pay, max SEK 420 for judicial assistance)
- collection costs pursuant to Section 5 of the Debt Recovery Act (max SEK 180 per claim)
- payment reminder (max 60 SEK per overdue invoice) — please note that you and your counterparty must have agreed that such fee may be charged
- repayment plan or instalment plan (SEK 170)
- delay compensation (SEK 450 per invoice — applicable only between companies).
Costs for special assistance
If you have applied for special assistance, for example because someone unlawfully settled on your land, you can only request compensation for
- the application fee
- your own or the representative’s work (normally compensated by SEK 420)
- costs to ensure the person receives the claim (costs of service)
- some translation costs.
Costs of implementing a decision
Our processing may also incur costs not covered by the basic fee.
The general rule is that the person who must pay (the debtor) pays the basic fee and costs of enforcement. If there are several applicants, they are jointly (jointly and severally) liable for the costs.
If whoever has the debt cannot pay, you must pay.
Fee — if the case goes to court
You may also pay a fee if your case goes to court.
Fee to the court
You must also pay a fee if your case goes to court.
You must pay a fee to the court if
On the Swedish Courts’ website, you can see what fees the courts charge.
Someone has a claim against you
Costs you may have to cover
You may have to pay a cost if
- you do not respond that you have received a claim (order) to pay or do something
- the person who wants to get paid handles the service of process themselves (service by party).
Other costs and fees
Have you received a claim to pay or do something? If so, you may have to pay fees and costs that we charge, for example
- to determine a claim, for example for payment
- to implement a decision, for example on eviction
- sales costs, if we sell, for example, your car or real property unit (movable property or real estate) to pay your debt.
You may also have to pay
- costs incurred before the claim was received by us, such as collection costs
- legal costs, if your case goes to court and you lose.
In case of special assistance
If you have received a claim to do something and it involves special assistance, the person who applied can only request that you pay
- the cost of applying with us
- compensation for own or the representative’s work.
Apply for or if you have debt restructuring
There is no charge to apply for debt restructuring.
If you have debt restructuring with a payment plan, we deduct SEK 500 from what you have paid as fee for our payment service.