You can apply through our e-service (in Swedish) or by using a form (in English). Carefully fill in all the details so that you do not need to add anything to your application.
A maintenance arrangement
Do you have a maintenance arrangement and want our help in collecting the debt? If so, you must use the form when filing your application.
Collecting children's maintenance
Fill in details
For example, you must fill in details on
- the one you have a claim against
- what your application is about (for example attachment)
- your claim
- the decision (verdict) or the judgment on which the application is based. If you have a decision from the Supreme Court, you do not need to send a legal validity certificate. The decision will suffice
- other things that may be of value
- attachments that you submit.
- decision (verdict) or the judgment with a legal validity certificate, if such exists
- other documents you want to attach.
In an application regarding attachment for maintenance allowance, you must specify your claim.
If you have a claim based on a negotiable promissory note, this must be attached in original. If it is a so-called non-negotiable promissory note, a copy will suffice.
Joint Payment Responsibility
Are you applying for us to collect a debt from several individuals who are jointly (jointly and severally) liable for payment? If so, you must submit one application per person. It is important that you send all applications to the same office if you apply by form. You must do this even if a person belongs to another office. Only enclose one copy of the judgment or decision (verdict).
Cost of applying
You can find information about fees on our website.
Fees and costs
Apply for us to collect the debt
You can apply for us to collect the debt (enforcement) pursuant to a judgment or order (verdict) before it has become legally binding (no longer subject to appeal). If you have a judgment as a basis, we normally cannot distribute money as long as the judgment is subject to appeal.
Submit legal validity certificate
You must submit a legal validity certificate if you apply for our assistance in collecting a debt pursuant to a court judgment. The certificate shows that the judgment can no longer be appealed. If you have a decision from the Supreme Court, you do not need to send a legal validity certificate. The decision will suffice. You can also apply for enforcement in advance. In that case, you send us the certificate as soon as possible.
What to do
Contact the court that issued the judgment and request a legal validity certificate.
Send the certificate to us
- as an attachment together with the application for enforcement
- afterwards via email or by post if the judgment has not yet become legally binding when you apply.