Carefully fill in all the details so that you do not need to add anything to your application.
Help before you receive our letter
Please use the e-service (in Swedish) or form (in English) if you apply for our help before receiving our letter. If so, attach a copy of the judgment or pages stating the following:
- who is entitled to damages (injured party)
- who must pay damages (defendant)
- the judgment stating the size of the damages.
Many details to fill in
You must fill in many details about you and other matters.
Details about you
You must fill in details about you as an applicant:
- contact details and details about a representative, if any
- bank details.
If the person entitled to damages is under the age of 18 and the damages are to be paid into the account of one legal guardian, you must include a power of attorney from the other legal guardian.
Protected personal data
If you have protected personal data, check a box and leave the address field blank. If you attach documents containing sensitive personal data, please fill it out in your application.
Details on the person(s) who must pay
You must check a box if the application applies to
- all those liable to pay damages pursuant to the judgment
- some of the people in the judgment (write names or personal identity numbers).
If several people are to pay damages
Sometimes the court rules that several people together must pay damages. This means that the persons have a joint (joint and several) payment liability. If so, you can claim the entire damages from any of the liable persons.
Other details you must fill in
Fill in details on
- your claim (all or part of the damages, as well as any interest)
- if you already received part of the damages
- the judgment or the summary imposition of a fine
- the court or public prosecution authority and case or matter number
- other things that may be of value.
Finally, you must sign the application.
If the application applies to someone who is under the age of 18 and has two legal guardians, both must sign.
If the application applies to someone who is under the age of 18 and one of the legal guardians must pay damages, it is enough if the other legal guardian signs the application. Please contact us if you have any questions.
There is no charge to apply
When your application is received, we will register it and send a payment claim to the person who must pay the damages.
There is no cost to submitting the application.