Application for enforcement (damages)

Use our e-service

If somebody can help you, you can always use our e-service, which is in swedish.

You must have a Bank ID to be able to log in to the e-service:

Ansökan verkställighet (skadestånd på grund av brott)

Do you need help?

You are always welcome to call us.

Call us from abroad on 0046 8 564 851 50

You will find other contact information in the footer.

KFM 9506 | Application for enforcement (damages)

Edition 26 | Published | 4 pages

Send your application

It is where the person who owes you money lives, that determines to which office you should send your application for enforecement. Fill in the postcode and click on search.

Skicka ansökan om verkställighet