Vi har just nu problem med vår e-post. Ditt mejl kommer in och hanteras som vanligt, men du får mottagningskvittot först när problemet är löst.


Application enforcement (child support/alimony)

If you want to apply for enforcement for child support or alimony, we can help you.

You apply with the form "Application for enforcement (child support/alimony)".

Application enforcement (child support/alimony)



If you request distraint of child support, you will be exempt from our basic fee.

Contact us

Any questions? Don’t hesitate – get in touch! You find our contact information in the footer.

Call us from abroad on +46 8 564 851 50.